Team Leader - Day Options
Are you an Experienced Team Leader in the Disability Sector or looking to take the next step in your Disability Support Career?
A unique opportunity to take responsibility for the delivery of a quality, enjoyable and person centred life skills program in a dynamic progressive organisation operating within the National Disability Insurance Scheme
Hills Community Options (HCO) is a not for profit organisation primarily supporting people with an intellectual disability to live in their community as valued citizens operating across the Adelaide Hills and in the Western Region of Adelaide. This Full time position will be based in Mount Barker.
- Leadership and support to staff in delivering a quality Life Skills program;
- Development and implementation of systems to facilitate activities, attendance, staff rostering and client documentation that maximise outcomes for clients, families and the organisation;
- Leading the provision of Life Skill services that ensure people with disabilities are able to exercise choice and control about the service they receive and activities they undertake.
The successful applicant will have:
- A Certificate IV in Disability / Mental Health or equivalent;
- Child Safe Environments – Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect;
- Current DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance;
- Medication administration certification;
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate / CPR;
- Current SA Drivers Licence.
- Willingness to participate in an on-call roster
What are the Benefits?
- A Full Time, ongoing role classified at Level 4 of the “Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010;
- Full salary sacrifice options which increase your take home pay;
- The opportunity to undertake further training.
CLICK HERE To obtain a Job & Person Specification.
CLICK HERE for details of how to apply for the position at HCO.
All applicants are asked to include a statement on how they meet the essential criteria as detailed in the Position Description, when applying for this role.