Team Leader – Community Support
Are you an Experienced Team Leader in the Disability Sector or looking to take the next step in your Disability Support Career?
Based in Mt Barker, this position is a unique opportunity to take responsibility for delivery of quality, enjoyable and person centred programs in a dynamic progressive organisation in a National Disability Insurance Scheme environment.
HCO is an independent not for profit specialist disability service provider operating across the Adelaide Hills and Western Adelaide. We are built on strong relationships and genuine connection with the people we support.
- First point of contact for families and individuals;
- Leadership and support to staff in delivering a quality client service;
- Development, implementation and maintenance of systems to facilitate quality services, to maximise outcomes for clients, families and the organisation;
- Leading the provision of support services that ensure people with disabilities are able to exercise choice and control about the service they receive.
The successful applicant will have:
- A Certificate IV in Disability / Mental Health or equivalent;
- Child Safe Environments – Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect;
- Current DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance;
- Medication administration certification;
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate / CPR;
- Current SA Drivers Licence.
- Willingness to participate in an on-call roster
What are the Benefits?
- A Full Time, ongoing role classified at Level 4 of the “Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010;
- Full salary sacrifice options which increase your take home pay;
- The opportunity to undertake further training.
CLICK HERE To obtain a Job & Person Specification.
CLICK HERE for details of how to apply for the position at HCO.
All applicants are asked to include a statement on how they meet the essential criteria as detailed in the Position Description, when applying for this role.